We’re So Glad You’re Here!
Thank you for taking the time to visit us here at the online presence of The Father’s House, Bangsar Lutheran Church! Our church family warmly welcomes you and hope that you will enjoy your time with us when you visit. We hope this little note helps you make sense of everything that happens during our time together.
As a first-time visitor, here’s what to expect during our church services:
- A time of singing and readings from the Bible.
- A time when the Pastor/Preacher/Speaker speaks.
- A time when we collect our Offering. Please do not feel obligated to participate.
- A time when we make announcements.
- A time when we serve Holy Communion—a sacred ritual for Christians. Please do not feel obligated to participate if you do not understand what this is all about.
- A time when we gather into our “BLC Family Circle” for a final prayer of blessing before we end the service.
- A time of refreshments and getting-in-touch at the back after the service ends.
If you would like to find out more about us, please feel free to:
- Talk to our pastor, Rev. Dr. Sivin Kit. He would love to get to know you better.
- Ask a regular BLC family member – who might be sitting next to you when you visit us.
- You can also choose to several other ways to stay in touch with us during the week, via Twitter (@bangsarlutheran), Facebook (facebook.com/bangsarlutheran), or by allowing us to add you to our mailing list (just fill in our Welcome Card – which you can get from our greeters).
Finally, help us get to know you better! Don’t worry, we won’t make you stand up in front of everyone—but we do want to make sure that you feel welcomed as our guest! So please help us by filling in the Welcome Card when you visit and join us for refreshments in the kitchen area at the back following the service.
When we collect the Offering, please do not feel obligated to participate—just putting in your Welcome Card will do.
Thank you for visiting us. We hope to see you soon!