Thank you for taking the time to consider visiting Bangsar Lutheran Church, or as we fondly call it, “The Father’s House“! Our church family warmly welcomes you and hope that you will enjoy your time with us.
We hope this little note helps you make sense of everything that happens during our time together. As a first-time visitor, here’s what to expect in our church service:
- A time of singing and readings from the Bible.
- A time when the Pastor/Preacher/Speaker speaks.
- A time when members give their Offering. Please do not feel obligated to participate if this is your first time with us. When we collect the Offering, just put in your Welcome Card instead.
- A time when we make announcements.
- A time when we serve Holy Communion – a sacred ritual for Christians. Please do not feel obligated to participate if you do not understand what this is all about.
- A time when we gather into our “family circle” for a final prayer of blessing before we end the service.
- A time of refreshments and getting-in-touch at the back after the service ends.
If you would like to find out more about us, please feel free to:
- Talk to our pastor. He would love to get a chance to know you better!
- Ask a regular BLC family member—who might be sitting right next to you when you visit us!
- Visit our website at bangsarlutheranchurch.org for regular updates.
- You can also choose to several other ways to stay in touch with us during the week, via Twitter (@bangsarlutheran), Facebook (facebook.com/bangsarlutheran), Instagram (@bangsarlutheran) or by allowing us to add you to our mailing list (just fill in our Welcome Card).
Finally, help us get to know you better! Don’t worry, we won’t make you stand up in front of everyone—but we do want to make sure that you feel welcomed as our guest! So please help us by filling in the Welcome Card attached and join us for refreshments in the kitchen area at the back after the service.
We look forward to your visit soon!