- Facebook event page here (for latest updates, photos, a chance to interact with campers BEFORE camp!)
Dates: 30 Apr to 02 May 2016 (Saturday – Monday) – 3D/2N (*Note: No worship service at The Father’s House on 1 May 2016)
Venue: Malaysia Bible Seminary Recreation & Training, Lot 727 & 728, Jalan Kundang, 48040 Kuang, Selangor (Location/Direction Map) – Check out pictures of the camp site here: MBS Retreat Centre
GPS Coordinates: N 03 16.686′ E 101 32.255′
Contact No.: Hp: 012-383 3513 (Mr Raymond Low-Manager)
Camp starts: 30 Apr, Saturday @ 9am, meet at BLC.
Camp ends: 02 May, Monday @ 2pm, depart after lunch from MBS.
How to make camp awesome for you!
- You get out of camp whatever you put in.
- We will value participation over perfection.
- (Community) Life happens in the margins.
- Camp will be home for the duration.
- Please keep Pastor informed of your coming and going.
What to bring (a partial list):
- Adequate clothes
- Your toiletries + bath towels
- Your own swimwear + towels
- Bible + stationary
- We will try to arrange transportation for those who need it.
- We will also try to arrange to accommodate any special requirements, where possible (eg. food allergies, etc).
BLC will do its best to ensure the safety of all campers, however, they must exercise care and be responsible for their own safety as well as the safety of those under their care. BLC will not be liable for any injuries or mishap sustained before, during or after the event. Let’s journey safely together. Campers are encouraged to have their vehicles serviced, and to travel with a full tank of petrol before leaving Kuala Lumpur.
Please direct all queries for BLC Church Camp to rumahpapa[dot]admin[at]gmail[dot]com.