- Facebook event page here (for latest updates, photos, a chance to interact with campers BEFORE camp!)
Dates: 04 Sep to 06 Sep 2015 (Friday – Sunday) – 3D/2N
Venue: Harvest Haven, Capernwray Malaysia – PT 4035, Ipoh Country Park, Jalan Kota Bahru, Mukim Teja, 31600 Gopeng, Perak, Malaysia (Location/Direction Map) – Check out pictures of the camp site here: Harvest Haven, Facilities
Contact No.: (Office) +60 5 359 3255; (HP) +60 12 488 4708 – Contact: John Lee
Check in: 04 Sep, Friday @ 2.00 pm
Check out: 06 Sep, Sunday @ 12 noon
The BLC Church Camp will officially start at 9:00 am, 04 Sep, Friday.
How to make camp awesome for you!
- You get out of camp whatever you put in.
- We will value participation over perfection.
- (Community) Life happens in the margins.
- Camp will be home for the duration.
- Please keep Isaac and/or Pastor informed of your coming and going.
What to bring (a partial list):
- Adequate clothes
- Your toiletries + bath towels
- Your own swimwear + towels
- Bible + stationaries
- If you own a music instrument, bring it to camp! Johnben will be “orchestrating” something out of the chaos, especially for the last day’s service.
- We will try to arrange transportation for those who need it.
- We will also try to arrange to acccommodate any special requirements, where possible (eg. food allergies, etc).
BLC will do its best to ensure the safety of all campers, however, they must exercise care and be responsible for their own safety as well as the safety of those under their care. BLC will not be liable for any injuries or mishap sustained before, during or after the event. Let’s journey safely together. Campers are encouraged to have their vehicles serviced, and to travel with a full tank of petrol before leaving Kuala Lumpur.
Please direct all queries for BLC Church Camp to rumahpapa[dot]admin[at]gmail[dot]com.