The Lutheran Church of Malaysia will be conducting a two-part Public Speaking Seminar, in English.
- Dates: Nov 8; Nov 22
- Registration: RM 25/= per session (Refreshments, Lunch, Materials, etc.)
- Who is it for? Lay Leaders, Worship Leaders, Liturgists, Lay Preachers, Youth Leaders, and just about anyone who has had to speak in front of other people – make announcements, read the Bible, give a testimony, lead in prayer, etc.
- This is an open event – all are invited.
This Seminar will cover:
- Basic keys to speaking in front of an audience
- Confidence and poise
- Dynamic introductions
- Smashing Conclusions
- Organising Your Speech
- Introducing Guest Speakers
- Simple Sharing from Scripture
- Effective Worship Leading
- And lots more…!
The first session will be on 8 November 2014 (Saturday) from 9.30 am to 4 pm at The Father’s House, Bangsar Lutheran Church.
Please send an email to revaugustin[at]yahoo[dot]com to participate. Registration can also be done on a walk-in basis, but please let us know ahead of time so that we can arrange for lunch, materials, etc.