Thank to all of you who have already registered for the “Save Lives! – a practical First Aid certification course organized by Bangsar Lutheran Church in partnership with St. John’s Ambulance Malaysia!
This is to remind you that the course fee of RM80 is due this Sunday, 9 February 2014, if you haven’t already made payment.
There are two ways to submit your full payment:
- In person to Adeline Lim (Tel: +60 12 240 2811; email: rumahpapa[dot]admin[at]gmail[dot]com) by 9th February 2014; -OR-
- Bank in to Bangsar Lutheran Church’s bank account (RHB Bank: Bangsar Lutheran Church. Acct. # 2-14277-00006185) and email your payment confirmation to email@example.com
Please note: We are unable to confirm registration until full payment is made.
|Dates:||15 and 22 February 2014|
|Time:||9am to 5pm (includes lunch and breaks) each day|
|Venue:||The Father’s House, Bangsar Lutheran Church, Kuala Lumpur (Map/directions)|
|Attire:||Dress comfortably so that you can move easily. This is a practical course with a lot of movement required. Track bottoms are recommended.|
|What to bring:||A willingness to participate fully. All materials will be provided, along with lunch and refreshments over two days.|
|Language:||English. Bahasa Malaysia available upon request.|
- Save A Life! Event web page at BangsarLutheran.org – http://wp.me/p570x-Du
- Save A Life! Facebook Event Page – http://goo.gl/Dp8CGj
- St. Johns Ambulance Wilayah Persekutuan website – www.sjamwp.org.my
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org